Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

SockAnna
Participant

Problem: I deleted an email adress that I would have wanted to use

Résolue

Hi,

I have a tiny problem and hope that someone could help me with that! At the beginning the follow up message was sent with my name from my company's email. However, I don't want my name to be public in those emails. So I deleted the user with the company email and now I cannot add it anymore. I get the message that the user's name is already in the system, thus it cannot be added. Now I only have my personal email adress there, and that's the last email I want to approach customers from!

All kind of help is welcomed!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @SockAnna  You can re-add that email address. The warning message just states that the address is already in the system. It doesn't prevent you from moving forward in the process. If you click through, you should be able to add your user back in. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Résolue

Hi @SockAnna  You can re-add that email address. The warning message just states that the address is already in the system. It doesn't prevent you from moving forward in the process. If you click through, you should be able to add your user back in. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
SockAnna
Participant

Résolue

Hi,

Yup, that was the problem solver... How typical of me though. Thank you!