Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

vvv010101
Participant

Pop-up form styling

SOLVE

Is there already a way of adding some styling to the pop-up form? Later last year, I saw a BETA feature tool for this but didn't find it anymore.

2 Accepted solutions
christopher-RVO
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Pop-up form styling

SOLVE

@vvv010101  I believe the only current off the shelf styling is changing the color of the CTA or the form itself. Alternatively, you can add images and text but the styling is pretty locked down as of now. 

Theoretically, it is possible to change the styling in the CSS/HTML of the site you're embedding the form on.

If this post helped to solve what you were looking for, please mark this as an accepted solution. Happy HubSpotting!

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

View solution in original post

antonia_kraft
Solution
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Pop-up form styling

SOLVE

Hey @vvv010101 , 

jup, the beta is still open for pop-up form stylings. I believe its an huge improvement as from now on, you can also use HubSpot to create banners. 

How to opt in: 
Just click on your avater top right, navigate to Product updates >Betas.
There you'll find a list of all betas and also the one for more advanced pop-up stylings. 

Have a good day

Antonia 

P.S. If this helped you, please mark it as a solution. I'm experienced in HubSpot but fairly new to the community so just trying out if i can add value here 🙂 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
antonia_kraft
Solution

Pop-up form styling

SOLVE

Hey @vvv010101 , 

jup, the beta is still open for pop-up form stylings. I believe its an huge improvement as from now on, you can also use HubSpot to create banners. 

How to opt in: 
Just click on your avater top right, navigate to Product updates >Betas.
There you'll find a list of all betas and also the one for more advanced pop-up stylings. 

Have a good day

Antonia 

P.S. If this helped you, please mark it as a solution. I'm experienced in HubSpot but fairly new to the community so just trying out if i can add value here 🙂 

ABickle
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Pop-up form styling

SOLVE

I'm not seeing any betas related to pop-up forms in the product updates list?

0 Upvotes
christopher-RVO
Solution

Pop-up form styling

SOLVE

@vvv010101  I believe the only current off the shelf styling is changing the color of the CTA or the form itself. Alternatively, you can add images and text but the styling is pretty locked down as of now. 

Theoretically, it is possible to change the styling in the CSS/HTML of the site you're embedding the form on.

If this post helped to solve what you were looking for, please mark this as an accepted solution. Happy HubSpotting!

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8