Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

KSkala
Participant

Personal Meeting Invite Based upon Contact Owner

SOLVE

I have 3 sales reps that I am sending marketing emails for. I'm able to create a personalized token for the 'From' and 'email' section that will personalize the email based upon the Contact Owner. However, I also want to create a meetings link in the email that is also tied to the contact owner.

Am I able to do this without having to setup 3 versions of the email?

For example:
Company Name: ABC Company

Contact Owner: Bob

Company Name: XYZ Company

Contact Owner: Beth

Both companies would receive the same email. ABC Company would come from Bob, XYZ would come from Beth. In the email, there's a button to schedule a meeting. Anyone at ABC Company the button would link to Bob's calendar & anyone at XYZ Company would link to Beth's company. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @KSkala,

This has come up a few times on the forum - this post should give you the result you're looking for...

In essence, you need to insert Personalization > Contact Owner > Meeting link.  

Worth giving it a quick test, but works for me.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @KSkala,

This has come up a few times on the forum - this post should give you the result you're looking for...

In essence, you need to insert Personalization > Contact Owner > Meeting link.  

Worth giving it a quick test, but works for me.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
KSkala
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks @AdamLPW . So it looks possible by hyperlinking a piece of text; however, not possible to do it through a Button or CTA asset. Appreciate you guiding me in the right direction.