Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JStenbaek
Contributor

PQL tracking on deal

Hi I am planning to implement PQLs, basically deals pushed based on activities in the product. What is the best way to track this on the deal? 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
JStenbaek
Contributor

PQL tracking on deal

we are pushing product info into HubSpot via Census (rETL), basically the the customer in our product can request to add a new legal entity, (which required sales to reach out ), there for we create a deal for sales close the new entity. how do I track this the best why, is it stamping original source on the deal.

?

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

PQL tracking on deal

Thank you @JStenbaek – where exactly is the product info pushed to? Into contact properties, company properties, custom object properties...?

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

PQL tracking on deal

Hi @JStenbaek,

That depends on what exactly about a PQLyou want to track (just the fact that there is activity, specifics about those activities etc) and how you're currently feeding product information into HubSpot. Could you share a bit more context and elaborate?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes