Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

KKappelhoff

Original source drill-down 2 and 1 showing in property history but not in the contact properties

SOLVE

Original source drill-down 2 and 1 showing in property history but not in the contact properties. How can I fix this?Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 6.02.35 PM.pngimage (18).png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Original source drill-down 2 and 1 showing in property history but not in the contact properties

SOLVE

@KKappelhoff apparently, HubSpot is clearing the field, at least that's what the history shows. I don't know why that is but you could explore it further with HubSpot support.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KKappelhoff,

Can you provide a bit more context? Is the current value empty and the property history shows a value? Or is it showing something different than the property history? Or are you expecting to see a change history which you're not seeing? Which values are currently shown and what you are you expecting to see? Can you share screenshots?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
KKappelhoff

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

I can see the values for these properties in the property history:

image (18).png

But in the contact itself, these property values is appearing as empty:

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 8.27.38 PM.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

@KKappelhoff what do you see when you hover your mouse over the drill-down properties in the left sidebar, click "Details" (should appear) to see the property history?

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
KKappelhoff

SOLVE

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 8.50.31 PM.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

@KKappelhoff apparently, HubSpot is clearing the field, at least that's what the history shows. I don't know why that is but you could explore it further with HubSpot support.

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes