Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

MAgosta
参加者

Organic search keyword attribution in HubSpot

解決

I thought that if I plug the Google Search Console in HubSpot it's possible to get those keywords. Isn't it ? 

→ https://knowledge.hubspot.com/content-strategy/enable-the-google-search-console-integration-for-your...

I'm trying to collect keywords so we can better follow our traffic sources.
Thanks!

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

It can be. With SSL much of that data is no longer exposed as it once was and even if you use the google webmaster tools, they don't show all keyword data.  Personally speaking if you are trying to rank I would suggest an invesmtent in SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc. over the Hubspot tools as those tools go much further to help you understand what is ranking and bringing in traffic to your site.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
MAgosta
参加者

解決

Thank you @Ben_M ! Lets's hope we get some keywords. For now, we are at the very beginning of Analytics.

0 いいね!
Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

It can be. With SSL much of that data is no longer exposed as it once was and even if you use the google webmaster tools, they don't show all keyword data.  Personally speaking if you are trying to rank I would suggest an invesmtent in SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc. over the Hubspot tools as those tools go much further to help you understand what is ranking and bringing in traffic to your site.