Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Arun_Opto22
Contributor

Org Chart in Deals

SOLVE

I recently heard someone say that as part of their Deals, they've implemented an "Org Chart" for the prospect/contact. So the salesperson gets a trigger (probably a workflow) at some point in the Deal (Stage?) that forces them to fill out an org chart for the contact. Has anyone heard about anything like an Org Chart for a Contact or Deal?

I didn't see anything in Hubspot configurations, so maybe it was something custom.

Thanks in Advance,

Arun

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Dan1
Solution
Guide

Org Chart in Deals

SOLVE

Hi @Arun_Opto22 , 

I think this was probably one of our customers that mentioned how they use OrgChartHub to map out their key decison makers during the sales process. OrgChartHub is solely built for HubSpot, as you might be able to gather from the name 🙂   So it looks and feels like a HubSpot solution and is very tightly integrated no extra login etc. 

@johnelmer thanks for pointing @Arun_Opto22 to our HubSpot app listing, we have a free 5 chart plan so hopefully this helps you get going @Arun_Opto22 ? But if you have any questions at all then please don't hesitate to message me. Here to help 🙂 

All the best, 

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub 

GeoMapper 

OrgChartHub & GeoMapper named in the Top 30 HubSpot Apps 

Dan1_0-1622813284500.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Arun_Opto22
Contributor

Org Chart in Deals

SOLVE

Thank You @Dan1 and @johnelmer .  I'll check it out.

Dan1
Solution
Guide

Org Chart in Deals

SOLVE

Hi @Arun_Opto22 , 

I think this was probably one of our customers that mentioned how they use OrgChartHub to map out their key decison makers during the sales process. OrgChartHub is solely built for HubSpot, as you might be able to gather from the name 🙂   So it looks and feels like a HubSpot solution and is very tightly integrated no extra login etc. 

@johnelmer thanks for pointing @Arun_Opto22 to our HubSpot app listing, we have a free 5 chart plan so hopefully this helps you get going @Arun_Opto22 ? But if you have any questions at all then please don't hesitate to message me. Here to help 🙂 

All the best, 

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub 

GeoMapper 

OrgChartHub & GeoMapper named in the Top 30 HubSpot Apps 

Dan1_0-1622813284500.png

johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Org Chart in Deals

SOLVE

@Arun_Opto22 Take a look at OrgChartHub. It's an app in the HubSpot App Marketplace: https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/2756921/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/orgcharthub

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn