Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

CLim-ABB

Not seeing contacts outside of SuperAdmin access?

SOLVE

Hello,

I am the hubspot CRM admin and I invited somebody from my team (sales) into HS. Unfortunately, when he got into HubSpot he wasn't able to see ALL of the imported contacts, he only saw 50 which I thought was weird. I cant realistically give everybody access into SuperAdmin and I imported in all of the contacts the same way by mapping in the appropriate fields with the content I had in my data migration csv sheet.

How could I troubleshoot this issue and allow anybody I invited into HubSpot to see all of the contacts? I didn't private a specific group of contacts but I'm unsure of what's going on.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

@CLim-ABB you seem to be clicking at the column header, yes, which sorts a column. You first need to click the blue name on the left.

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CLim-ABB,

It sounds like you assigned very limited permissions when you invited users. Please familiarise yourself with HubSpot's permission options: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/user-management/manage-user-permissions

Thus article explains in detail how you can adjust what a user can see and edit.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
CLim-ABB

SOLVE

I'm stuck under the "In the user table, click a user record, then click the Access tab." step

When I click the access tab, it just re-organizes the users I invited to HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

@CLim-ABB Could you share a screenshot or recording of what you're clicking / experiencing?

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
CLim-ABB

SOLVE

Within HubSpot, when I click on Users & Teams > Click a User Record > AccessWithin HubSpot, when I click on Users & Teams > Click a User Record > AccessAfter clicking on Access, it just reorganizes my contactsAfter clicking on Access, it just reorganizes my contacts

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

@CLim-ABB you seem to be clicking at the column header, yes, which sorts a column. You first need to click the blue name on the left.

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes