Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

moniqueg

Non-Hubspot Form Notifications

SOLVE

Hi, 

I currently have our non-hubspot form notifications set up to go to 2 email addresses however only 1 email address is receiving the notifications.

I have deleted and readded the email address, turned on and off the form capture and added the no-reply hubspot email to my email addresses email list however nothing works.

Do you know why this could be happening?

The first email address which was added about a month ago is receiving the notifications fine. The 2nd email address was added last week and is not receiving anything.

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Mike_Eastwood
Solution
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hmm... that implies there's an email deliverability issue.

I'd have a rummage in your spam folder looking for emails from "HubSpot Forms <noreply@hubspot.com>".

Can you add that address to your safe senders list? Do you use Gmail, Outlook or another provider? Are both emails on the same email account?

As a workaround (until the issue is resolved) you could automatically forward the email from the email that works to the other email address.

Mike

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9
Mike_Eastwood

SOLVE

Nice work Monique,

Sometimes the reward for doing things "who they are supposed to work" is offset by a "quick hack" so you can just get on with stuff!

Cheers

Mike

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood

SOLVE

Sorry @moniqueg 

Did you manage to get it to work?

Mike

0 Upvotes
moniqueg

SOLVE

Hi Mike,

I managed to set up an automatic forwarding from the email address that works to the email address that doesn't which is a great fix for now. Thanks for your advice! 

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood

SOLVE

...just checking. The form says "Select the users to receive notifications. ".

Are both email addresses set up as Users in HubSpot?

You can see all your Users by going to the Settings (Cog icon, top right) > Users & Teams (left menu).

It's free to add a new user.

Mike

0 Upvotes
moniqueg

SOLVE

Yes both are set up as users and notifications are switched on as well 

Monique 

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood
Solution

SOLVE

Hmm... that implies there's an email deliverability issue.

I'd have a rummage in your spam folder looking for emails from "HubSpot Forms <noreply@hubspot.com>".

Can you add that address to your safe senders list? Do you use Gmail, Outlook or another provider? Are both emails on the same email account?

As a workaround (until the issue is resolved) you could automatically forward the email from the email that works to the other email address.

Mike

moniqueg

SOLVE

I have checked the spam folder and there is nothing in there and I have also added the Hubspot email address to the filter list and marked it as "Never send it to spam". Both email addresses are running on Gmail - could there be something else I'm missing? 

And when you say automatically forward the email from the email that works to the other email address - is there a way to set that up in Gmail?

Monique

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood

SOLVE

Hi @moniqueg 

If you remove the email address that works, leaving only the email that doesn't work, do you get a notification?

Mike

0 Upvotes
moniqueg

SOLVE

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

I just removed the working email and left only the non-working one and I still am not receiving notifications. 

Monique