Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

GSFerguson

Need a customer portal

FinTech seeking customer portal that allows clients to log-in and authenticate, fill out a loan application and other docs, upload various documents and (preferably), execute / sign loan docs. Internal / external notifications would be a nice-to-have. Thank you for your assistance!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
DStaat
Participant

Need a customer portal

Hey GSFerguson,

I'm David from the hapily support team. We have an app called the Customer Service Portal that could help! It allows you to upload documents, send out notifications on ticket activity, customize your portal, and much more. Check it out here.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. I'd be happy to hop on a call with you!

Best,

-David Staat

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Need a customer portal

Hi @DStaat, I hope you are doing well. 

I extend our heartfelt appreciation for bringing this exciting app, and I wish to offer our warmest congratulations on the successful creation of such a practical and beneficial application.

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
DStaat
Participant

Need a customer portal

Hey Diana,

Sorry for the late reply here. Thank you for the kind words!

Best,

-David Staat

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Need a customer portal

Hi @GSFerguson,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Are you looking for advice on how to set up the customer portal, or for someone to implement a customer portal for your company? The more information you can include, the better the community can assist with the next steps or guidance.

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes