Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

SThompson7
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

NPS Feedback Columns

lösung

On the feedback page are we able to add more columns to display?  I would like to see the company name field for example.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

NPS Feedback Columns

lösung

Hi @SThompson7,

As far as I can tell, this is not possible at the moment. With an Enterprise subscription however, you can create custom reports to achieve this visualization.

Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Cross object > Contacts + Feedback submissions.

Click Filters at the top left of the screen, set it to contact "Create date is known" and feedback submission "Survey type is any of Customer Loyalty Survey (NPS)":

karstenkoehler_0-1620792769847.png

Click Hide Filters, and add Company name via Add Contact Property as well as Survey Name, Feedback sentiment, Rating and Response via Add Feedback submission Property.

Click Get data on the right, wait a moment for it to finish, click into the Visualization tab, select chart type Table > Unsummarized data table and voilà, you should have the view you're looking for. You can of course further customize this by filter for specific surveys only, for example.

karstenkoehler_1-1620793184741.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

NPS Feedback Columns

lösung

Hi @SThompson7,

As far as I can tell, this is not possible at the moment. With an Enterprise subscription however, you can create custom reports to achieve this visualization.

Navigate to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create custom report > Cross object > Contacts + Feedback submissions.

Click Filters at the top left of the screen, set it to contact "Create date is known" and feedback submission "Survey type is any of Customer Loyalty Survey (NPS)":

karstenkoehler_0-1620792769847.png

Click Hide Filters, and add Company name via Add Contact Property as well as Survey Name, Feedback sentiment, Rating and Response via Add Feedback submission Property.

Click Get data on the right, wait a moment for it to finish, click into the Visualization tab, select chart type Table > Unsummarized data table and voilà, you should have the view you're looking for. You can of course further customize this by filter for specific surveys only, for example.

karstenkoehler_1-1620793184741.png

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SKealy
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

NPS Feedback Columns

lösung

Hi Karsten, 

This solution only works if there are fewer than 20 survey questions. How do I do this with more questions? I've built a report, and not all questions can be added as columns so it's incomplete. 

0 Upvotes
SThompson7
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

NPS Feedback Columns

lösung

Thank you!