Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

nutan1
Participante

My need is to dynamically hide/show footer link on each page.Is it possible in hubspot?

resolver

My need  is to dynamically hide/show footer link on each page.Is it possible in hubspot?

I used simple menu to add footer link in hubspot.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Josh
Solución
Experto reconocido | Partner nivel Platinum

My need is to dynamically hide/show footer link on each page.Is it possible in hubspot?

resolver

Hi @nutan1,

Yeah, unfortunately it's not going to work with the menu. I think that your only options are to use a rich text module or smart CTAs. If you use the rich text module, you could essentially copy the HTML as to how you want it to appear and then paste that HTML in as source. It's definitely not a perfect solution, but it should accomplish what you're trying to achieve.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
Josh

resolver

Hi @nutan1,

What are the scenarios in which you would like to hide/show something? Is it based on device type, location, lifecycle stage, etc.? 

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

0 Me gusta
nutan1
Participante

resolver

My need is to display content based on user country.But there is no option to add smart rule for simple menu as i used simple menu to add my footer links

0 Me gusta
Josh
Solución

resolver

Hi @nutan1,

Yeah, unfortunately it's not going to work with the menu. I think that your only options are to use a rich text module or smart CTAs. If you use the rich text module, you could essentially copy the HTML as to how you want it to appear and then paste that HTML in as source. It's definitely not a perfect solution, but it should accomplish what you're trying to achieve.

Josh 

Josh Curcio