Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

dobermandan
Miembro

Multi-step direct mail followup?

resolver

I want to keep track of a multi-step direct mail (NOT email, snail mail) followup sequence.

For example, when I enter a prospect into the sequence that is day #1 and I want a new step and reminder to send letter #1. On day 10 I want a new step and reminder to send letter #2. On day 20 I want a new step and reminder to send letter #3. I’ll start with 3 steps but I could wind up with as many as 12 steps.

Also, at any time within this multi-step followup, when I mark the prospect as having bought the product I’m promoting, I want them removed from the follow-up series so that they no longer keep getting followup letters.

Can Hubspot do that?  If so, where/how do I find information about setting that up?

Thank you!

Best,

Dan

1 Soluciones aceptada
jennysowyrda
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @dobermandan,

The best way to keep track of this communication might be through using deals and tasks in which each letter is a deal step and you create task reminders to send the email and move the deal to the next stage. Once the prospect has bought the product, you could move the deal to "deal closed". 

Depending on your set up, this may or may not be the best option. 

@MFrankJohnson do you have any ideas or creative solutions on how to set this sort of campaign up in HubSpot? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
jennysowyrda
Solución

resolver

Hi @dobermandan,

The best way to keep track of this communication might be through using deals and tasks in which each letter is a deal step and you create task reminders to send the email and move the deal to the next stage. Once the prospect has bought the product, you could move the deal to "deal closed". 

Depending on your set up, this may or may not be the best option. 

@MFrankJohnson do you have any ideas or creative solutions on how to set this sort of campaign up in HubSpot? 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
dobermandan
Miembro

resolver

Thanks a bunch, Jenny. I really appreciate you taking the time to answer my question.  You rock!

Best,
Dan