Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

jolle
Recognized Expert | Partner

Multi-Hub Use Case: Pipeline Re-enagement Campaigns

How many of you believe (or have clients have who believe) that the secret to growing a business is more new leads? It seems to check out — more new leads means more new opportunities to make a sale and expand that market that you serve.

But what if I told you that you're already likely sitting on a pile of qualified leads? We've all heard the adage that it's easier to do business with an existing customer than a brand new one, yet I don't often see pipeline re-engagement campaigns done effectively (at least within the B2B space).

Contacts in your closed/won and closed/lost stages shouldn't be left there — they should continue to be nurtured, assuming that they're a good fit for your business. 

Closed/won can buy again or be upsold, and sometimes it's as easy as explaning the additional products or services you offer that the customer simply didn't know about. 

Closed/lost can re-engage if you stay top-of-mind, as their business model, team structure, or overall strategy could change. 

I wrote this article on pipeline re-engagement campaigns in HubSpot, including what they are, how they work, and how to get the most out of them in HubSpot (along with multiple references to The Matrix).

Feel free to check it out if you're interested in learning more, or let me know your thoughts/experiences/wins with pipeline re-engagement campaigns below!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
7 Replies 7
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is great, @jolle! I really enjoyed reading this! 

Thanks for sharing with the Community 🙂 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
jolle

@kvlschaefer thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for all of the kudos lately 🙂

Jacob Olle

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jolle,

You're very welcome! 🙂

Thank you for helping out our community! 

Best,

Kristen 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
Ginie
Participant

Yes !!! you are absolutely right. There is definitively the option for upselling the services for the leads you already hava. Thanks for sharing this idea to me. i really get the point and this point of view should also be verified in my team. perhaps we already everything we need to grow our business 

jolle

Thanks so much, and glad to hear that this was helpful! Best of luck to you and the team with your pipeline re-engagement campaigns 🙂

Jacob Olle

BukunmiOdetayo
Top Contributor | Partner
Top Contributor | Partner

Great post @jolle 

Re-engagement is a great way to retain closed won/lost contacts, and it's a strategy every business should consider, really. Getting new leads and starting to nurture them until the closed won/lost stage again takes a lot more resources than re-engagement will.

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jolle

Glad you enjoted it! I totally agree — it's always important to take a look at the leads you currently have vs the leads you could potentially attract. 

Jacob Olle