Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

BRosman

Merge Date Properties

SOLVE

I'd like to create a Call date and time for a prospect and then email the prospect and let him know when his phone call can be expected.

The problem is when I merge in the "Next Activity Date" into an email template, and then produce the email, it only shows the date and not the time. 

On the Task Activity field, it has the full date and time:

September 9th at 1:00 am CDT  etc.

but in the email merge it only displays

9/9/22  and that's it.

Is there any way I can get it to display the date and time written out?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jforte
Solution
Contributor

Merge Date Properties

SOLVE

Hey @BRosman  unfortunately from what I saw in this thread and tried to test it, I think you're not able to do that on an usual way.

There is a work around that is not as easy, but using {{ INTERNAL ID HERE|datetimeformat('%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S') }} I belive you would be able to push that data from your date picker property to a single-text one. 

Good luck hope it helps 🙂

jforte_0-1663076883537.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
kvonloesecke
Community Manager
Community Manager

Merge Date Properties

SOLVE

Hi @BRosman,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I'll invite a few experts to our conversation to see if they have insight.

Hey @Kevin-C@jforte, @Teun -  Do you have any thoughts or suggestions for @BRosman?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
jforte
Solution
Contributor

Merge Date Properties

SOLVE

Hey @BRosman  unfortunately from what I saw in this thread and tried to test it, I think you're not able to do that on an usual way.

There is a work around that is not as easy, but using {{ INTERNAL ID HERE|datetimeformat('%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S') }} I belive you would be able to push that data from your date picker property to a single-text one. 

Good luck hope it helps 🙂

jforte_0-1663076883537.png