Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

CTowers
Teilnehmer/-in

Meeting log template created in workflow after a meeting is booked.

lösung

Hello! Sounds a bit tricky but seems pretty simple and I can't seem to figure it out. 

We have a workflow where a customer can setup a meeting, we are alerted of that meeting in app and via email. What we can't figure out is how to create a meeting log template that is generated (preferably in the workflow) or at least a template that populates when they manually log the call. 

As management we'd like certain things asked on each type of call and notated for future reference. That way if a user is booking multiple calls we can review what they've discussed along with what they've been provided etc. 

Seems like this type of template would be pretty easy (especially departmentally focused) but I can't seem to find this as an option. Any tips, tricks or workarounds other than copying and pasting an outline manually into the meeting log? 

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @CTowers,

Such a functionality unfortunately does on not exist out of the box. (This would be referred to as required properties for completed meeting activities – unfortunately not a thing yet.)

As far as workarounds go, you could create a snippet to speed up the process. I went ahead and created one, using the shortcut #meeting-log. Now, when you finish a meeting, you can easily include this as a template:

meeting-log.gif

(Fictional data.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
CTowers
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thank you for your quick response @karstenkoehler! We are actually looking for internal meeting log templates. Such as- someone books a support call via hubspot landing page, we have an in app alert and a google calendar created. I would also like it to create at that time a template log related to the type of meeting booked. If it can't be created in a work flow when an internal employee clicks log call I'd hope we could at least have a drop down template there depening on the type of call. 

For example on the support call:

What was the issue needing support the user initially booked the call for?

What resources were provided to that user in response to their initial vexation? (links to help center articles, screen shots, loom videos recorded for them etc.)

Were there any other issues that were discussed on the call?

Things like that. So that when a user is booking multiple calls for support (or other topics) we can track what they were being told, given etc. Does that make sense? Seems easy to have a template based on call type for notes but not seeing it. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @CTowers,

Such a functionality unfortunately does on not exist out of the box. (This would be referred to as required properties for completed meeting activities – unfortunately not a thing yet.)

As far as workarounds go, you could create a snippet to speed up the process. I went ahead and created one, using the shortcut #meeting-log. Now, when you finish a meeting, you can easily include this as a template:

meeting-log.gif

(Fictional data.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @CTowers,

Could you specify the meeting log please? Are your users logging manual notes after a meeting and you'd like HubSpot to scan these notes for certain keywords and store corresponding information in custom properties? Or do you want your users to complete certain required fields right after a call?

Also, which subscription level are you on?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler