Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

RJeremiassen
Participant

Mass deleting of tasks

SOLVE

Hello,

I am new to the community things in HubSpot, and not sure if this is where I should be going for my question. 

In my email campaign, we had set up a task that generated a massive volume of tasks. We have redone this so the tasks are more targeted.

In my TASKS, if I do a mass delete of the tasks, I want to confirm that it will not do anything to the contact or affect anything else in the campaign related to the contact. 

Can anyone verify this Task deletion will only delete the specific task and have no impact on anything else with the contacts?

Thank you,

Rob

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Mass deleting of tasks

SOLVE

Hi @RJeremiassen , happy to help Rob - deleting the tasks won't impact the contact or any other records, it will only delete the task. No worries 🙂

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Jnix284
Solution

Mass deleting of tasks

SOLVE

Hi @RJeremiassen , happy to help Rob - deleting the tasks won't impact the contact or any other records, it will only delete the task. No worries 🙂

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

RJeremiassen
Participant

Mass deleting of tasks

SOLVE

Thank you very much for confirming!

JCollins32

Mass deleting of tasks

SOLVE

Hi, on this as well are you able to please confirm if deleting a task allows the client to move into the next step in a sequence (same as marking a task as complete)

0 Upvotes