Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

D2D007
Participant

Mapping person's image Url in Hubspot

Résolue

Hi all,

I have a person's image URL in my contact list properties.

Is it possible to map that directly with a contact image?

so no need to add manually, just to map that with its URL, is it possible?

Thanks!

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @D2D007,

Nice! In that case, your import file would have to look like this. The email address is needed so that HubSpot can associate the new information (image url) with the correct contact record.

karstenkoehler_0-1622182844783.png

You would then follow these steps to import contacts (one file, one object, contacts). During the import process, HubSpot will ask you to correctly map the "Image url" column to your property in HubSpot. In the dropdown, find your single-line text image url property.

During import, HubSpot will now look up each contact by email address and fill the image URL property with the text in column B of the file.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

5 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @D2D007,

Nice! In that case, your import file would have to look like this. The email address is needed so that HubSpot can associate the new information (image url) with the correct contact record.

karstenkoehler_0-1622182844783.png

You would then follow these steps to import contacts (one file, one object, contacts). During the import process, HubSpot will ask you to correctly map the "Image url" column to your property in HubSpot. In the dropdown, find your single-line text image url property.

During import, HubSpot will now look up each contact by email address and fill the image URL property with the text in column B of the file.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

D2D007
Participant

Résolue

Hi @karstenkoehler,

Thanks for your solution.

I will try this and if there is any issue then I hope you can assist me there.

Thanks again!

karstenkoehler

Résolue

Hi @D2D007,

HubSpot doesn't have a native feature that automatically crawls a person's image. (In most countries, this would probably be a violation of data privacy and personal rights.)

Or do you have a list of image URLs already (for example in an Excel file) that you want to import into HubSpot? This could be achieved with the correct formatting of an import file. Let me know if you need assistance here.

Let me know if I understood your request correctly.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

MMichel8
Participant

Résolue

Dear Karsten, thanks a lot for this helpful information. Is ther a way I can do the same with workflow? I receive photos in forms every day and I would like to automate the transfer from property item to photo item within the contact object.

thanks.

0 Votes
D2D007
Participant

Résolue

Hi @karstenkoehler,

Thanks for your quick response. Ya, you understood me correctly.

I already have their image URL with me in my excel file and I want to import it into Hubspot.

If I import it then will it map with a contact image? Kindly advise me how should I go with it.

Thanks again!