Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

octuslimb

Managing Existing Customers

SOLVE

Hi all,

What do account managers or customer success managers use to organize all account information, tasks, life cycle of account, etc? Looking for something simple and easy that I can use to assist with task reminders and hundreds of active accounts. I currently use excel but find I’m constantly pulling new reports to look at data different or track reminders separately. Any ideas of something out there for folks who don’t have anything to do with sales?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @octuslimb ,
HubSpot have this powerful reports tool where you can create reports for your clients and also create dashboards to mabage them. as you have free account so you can use only default reports by HubSpot. But with the paid subscription, you will have access to custome reports too.
With this reports tool, you can organize all the information about your clients and monitor it.
HubSpot account > Reports and dashoards > reports > reports library.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @octuslimb ,
HubSpot have this powerful reports tool where you can create reports for your clients and also create dashboards to mabage them. as you have free account so you can use only default reports by HubSpot. But with the paid subscription, you will have access to custome reports too.
With this reports tool, you can organize all the information about your clients and monitor it.
HubSpot account > Reports and dashoards > reports > reports library.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes