Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Brammetje0803
参加者

Making workflows due time

解決

Hi,

Is there someone over here who knows a way to make workflows with a time?

For example: 4 hours after the time of a meeting has been exceeded, now the deal has to go to the next stage of the pipeline. Now we have when the date has exceeded more than one day, but in practice a day is too long.

I thought maybe there is a idea to install a clock in Hubspot to choose a time (As example some mobiles where you set a timer). When you have this, The time will get a value so it can be seen in a workflow.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jolle
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Solutions Partner

解決

@Brammetje0803 no problem!

At this time, there are no time-base HubSpot properties that I'm aware of, only date-based ones. However, you're not the only one asking for this functionality! I strongly encourage you to upvote this post in the HubSpot Ideas forum and share your use case in the comments. The HubSpot Product Team is looking for more input on how functionality like this would be used, so that will be your best bet for now.

If I were you, I would just build out a manual HubSpot property/deal stage update as part of the meeting process. In my experience, reps will usually have the contact/deal record open in HubSpot during the meeting so that they can fill in or update property valuesand log their notes. At the end of the call, it shouldn't be a big lift to mark the meeting as complete, move the deal stage, or manually enroll the contact in a follow-up workflow. I imagine that not every single one of your meeting outcomes is the same (sometimes you do want follow-up, other times you may not), so it makes sense that this should be a manual step by the rep to confirm that the meeting was successfully held and should move to the next stage.

You can also manually log a meeting on the contact/deal/copany record where you can share the start and end time, date, outcomes, and notes:

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 8.36.12 AM.png

That still won't allow you to pull the actual time of the meeting into your automation, but it could help you better log and report on meetings! Just wanted to throw this out there as an option.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
jolle

解決

Thanks for the mention, @kvlschaefer!

Very good question, @Brammetje0803. Echoing what @christopher-RVO said, you just need some sort of manual input here. HubSpot just looks at dates, not times (unless you're sending pre-meeting reminders for HubSpot Meetings), so you need to manually update the contact/deal in some way:

1. Log a completed meeting on the contact record
  2. Create and set a custom property (i.e., a yes/no property for "Meeting Complete?")
  3. Move the deal to a "Meeting completed" pipeline stage (though you might as well just move the deal yourself at that point)

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Brammetje0803
参加者

解決

Hi Jolle,

Thanks for your answer!

As i understand, it still needs a manual input, because it is'nt possible for now to do a workflow with exact times?

to add a time to a meeting, we now fill in a one-text blank space. When you look at the date you can just specify a date and you'll get a value which Hubspot can see. Do you think it is possible Hubspot comes with some sort of clock to set a time so you will get a value out of it?

0 いいね!
jolle
解決策

解決

@Brammetje0803 no problem!

At this time, there are no time-base HubSpot properties that I'm aware of, only date-based ones. However, you're not the only one asking for this functionality! I strongly encourage you to upvote this post in the HubSpot Ideas forum and share your use case in the comments. The HubSpot Product Team is looking for more input on how functionality like this would be used, so that will be your best bet for now.

If I were you, I would just build out a manual HubSpot property/deal stage update as part of the meeting process. In my experience, reps will usually have the contact/deal record open in HubSpot during the meeting so that they can fill in or update property valuesand log their notes. At the end of the call, it shouldn't be a big lift to mark the meeting as complete, move the deal stage, or manually enroll the contact in a follow-up workflow. I imagine that not every single one of your meeting outcomes is the same (sometimes you do want follow-up, other times you may not), so it makes sense that this should be a manual step by the rep to confirm that the meeting was successfully held and should move to the next stage.

You can also manually log a meeting on the contact/deal/copany record where you can share the start and end time, date, outcomes, and notes:

Screen Shot 2022-10-07 at 8.36.12 AM.png

That still won't allow you to pull the actual time of the meeting into your automation, but it could help you better log and report on meetings! Just wanted to throw this out there as an option.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

christopher-RVO
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner
キーアドバイザー | Diamond Partner

解決

@Brammetje0803  In your example is the meeting that you're referencing completed? Because you could build a workflow off of that. 

The enrollment trigger would be if the contact has completed that meeting type with the outcome of completed, delay 4 hours and update the deal stage property to the next stage. 

Christopher Barnett - VP of Revenue at Aptitude 8

kvlschaefer
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @Brammetje0803,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I'm not sure if this is possible at the time as there is a related feature request for a workflow due date in the ideas forum. 

That being said though, I would like to invite our subject matter experts to this conversation to see if they have any ideas.

Hi @christopher-RVO@Aakar@jforte, @jolle - Do you have any workflow suggestions or workarounds for @Brammetje0803

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !