Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JFawcett

Lost deals due to no response

SOLVE

I'm interested to understand if there is an average or assumed percentage of deals that are lost because leads stop responding to communication. 

Before trying to change our sales process, I would like to know what sort of value we should accept as "normal".

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JFawcett,

I'd argue that this is highly dependent on industry, product / service, target group and sales team maturity. This would vary a lot between companies that have a low-touch SaaS business model vs, for example, multi-year Enterprise sales in manufacturing.

Here's what I'd recommend: Create reports to understand what your company's own baseline is and then start comparing yourself to your own benchmark as it becomes more accurate over time.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JFawcett,

I'd argue that this is highly dependent on industry, product / service, target group and sales team maturity. This would vary a lot between companies that have a low-touch SaaS business model vs, for example, multi-year Enterprise sales in manufacturing.

Here's what I'd recommend: Create reports to understand what your company's own baseline is and then start comparing yourself to your own benchmark as it becomes more accurate over time.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes