Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

ShawnLSelf
参加者

Longitudinal CSAT data collection

Id like to create a way for everyone to log CSAT with every activity update. We like the Happy, Neutral, Sad face measure. Ideally it would be here:

CSAT in red rectangle possible?CSAT in red rectangle possible?

I am open to other ways to collect this data but need it to be available in a click or two from each activity update pop-up like Call, email, note, etc ...

0 いいね!
1件の返信
MiaSrebrnjak
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Longitudinal CSAT data collection

Hi @ShawnLSelf

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

It's currently not possible to customize the activity input card. I, however, understand your use case here and I see how adding additional activity properties would improve the experience & usability of activities in the CRM.

I found this feature request in our Ideas forum where other users are requesting a similar function. It's currently not planned, but I'd recommend supporting the Idea with an upvote and explaining your use case in the comments. Our product team uses that forum to collect ideas on how we can improve the product for our customers. Product pays particular attention to the top voted ideas & takes them into consideration along with other feedback channels as well as their own vision to understand what features will be most valuable!

Thank you!

Mia, Community team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings