Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

niederberger
Participant

Local Storage in Company Environment

SOLVE

Hello Together. I got asked the question if Hubspot stores data local on the Desktop and on the iPhone or iPad App. I would say no, but I coulnd't find any answer to it. The reason is, that the iPhone App should be deployed to the employes over the Apple and Google solution and they run in a container. This all by the fact of security and maintanance. Thx, Thomas.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
niederberger
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I got the following answer straigt from HubSpot:

"Yes, the mobile apps will keep local copies of some of the data from their HubSpot account. For example, the CRM code has a Realm database with local copies of their contacts, companies, deals, etc. However, this doesn't necessarily mean that all the information from their account will be copied to their device. We also attempt to delete these local copies as soon as the user logs out of the app."

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
niederberger
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

I got the following answer straigt from HubSpot:

"Yes, the mobile apps will keep local copies of some of the data from their HubSpot account. For example, the CRM code has a Realm database with local copies of their contacts, companies, deals, etc. However, this doesn't necessarily mean that all the information from their account will be copied to their device. We also attempt to delete these local copies as soon as the user logs out of the app."

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for sharing @niederberger - I received the same information after investigating internally!

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @niederberger 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I'm looking at this with the team and I will update you as soon as I can

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes