Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Dhananjay-Tal

Live Chat and Chatbot on one Hubspot instance

SOLVE

All,

We already have chatbot on our website for marketing (lead capture). We also want to start live chat support for our customer success operations, I am interested in anyone who has done in past and can provide examples / guidance.

Dhananjay

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Dhananjay-Tal 

You can use HubSpot to show the chat bot or live chat on different pages or to different lists.

This will allow you to put both live chat and chat bots live on the same website using HubSpot. I would recommend displaying the support bot to a list of customers only and using this kind of segmentation.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
NicoleSengers
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Dhananjay-Tal 

You can use HubSpot to show the chat bot or live chat on different pages or to different lists.

This will allow you to put both live chat and chat bots live on the same website using HubSpot. I would recommend displaying the support bot to a list of customers only and using this kind of segmentation.

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Kind regards,
Nicole Sengers
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @Dhananjay-Tal 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts here - @NicoleSengers @Josh @Phil_Vallender do you have any suggestions for @Dhananjay-Tal on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !