Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

ZBunji
Membro

Listening for Active Leads

resolver

I just noticed how the focus when it comes to identifying and conecting with active leads is digital focused. Are ther anyways (perhaps in the past or now) that people use to identify active leads out of the digital?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
BukunmiOdetayo
Solução
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro

resolver

Thanks for the invite @kvlschaefer 

Hi @ZBunji 

If I got your question right, you want to know if there are other ways or channels for you to identify active leads aside from the digital media. Is that it?

If yes, then that will depend solely on your business operations and processes. Nowadays, virtually all businesses use digital media, with a more significant percentage using internet marketing. In this space, you can easily identify active leads from their engagement with your content - maybe they open, reply or click a link in your emails, comment on your blog post, interact with your social post, etc.

However, if you want to identify active leads via offline media, that means you or your representative must have physical, one-on-one contact with those leads for you to really determine whether or not they are active. Maybe sharing handbills, offline campaigns, word of mouth, etc. Here, you will know if they are active from whether or not they're responsive to your activities.

Does this answer your question? Let me know

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
BukunmiOdetayo
Solução

resolver

Thanks for the invite @kvlschaefer 

Hi @ZBunji 

If I got your question right, you want to know if there are other ways or channels for you to identify active leads aside from the digital media. Is that it?

If yes, then that will depend solely on your business operations and processes. Nowadays, virtually all businesses use digital media, with a more significant percentage using internet marketing. In this space, you can easily identify active leads from their engagement with your content - maybe they open, reply or click a link in your emails, comment on your blog post, interact with your social post, etc.

However, if you want to identify active leads via offline media, that means you or your representative must have physical, one-on-one contact with those leads for you to really determine whether or not they are active. Maybe sharing handbills, offline campaigns, word of mouth, etc. Here, you will know if they are active from whether or not they're responsive to your activities.

Does this answer your question? Let me know

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @ZBunji,

Thanks for reaching out!

I would like to add our subject matter experts to this conversation.

Hi @BukunmiOdetayo@Josh@Mike_Eastwood - Do you have any tips or tricks for @ZBunji?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !