Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

przemmaj
Participant

List of customers

SOLVE

Hey, 

Was looking for a similar topic and surprisingly it was not yet discussed. 

What are the best approaches to create an active list of existing company customers (companies and separate contacts), that might be used for other activities/workflows? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BukunmiOdetayo
Solution
Top Contributor | Partner

List of customers

SOLVE

Hi @przemmaj ,

If you would expatriate this subject, we could help better. 

In addition to what the Hall of Famer @karstenkoehler  has said, using company/contact property filters like recent deal close date, lead status, number of open deals, number of associated contacts, total revenue, type, and became a customer date can be other approaches to creating active lists for your existing company customers. 

Very best,

Bukunmi-Matt

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
BukunmiOdetayo
Solution

List of customers

SOLVE

Hi @przemmaj ,

If you would expatriate this subject, we could help better. 

In addition to what the Hall of Famer @karstenkoehler  has said, using company/contact property filters like recent deal close date, lead status, number of open deals, number of associated contacts, total revenue, type, and became a customer date can be other approaches to creating active lists for your existing company customers. 

Very best,

Bukunmi-Matt

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

List of customers

SOLVE

Hi @przemmaj,

Could you specify how you would like to use this list exactly? Generally, the best option is to maintain the Lifecycle stage property for all of your contacts, in this case this would be the value "Customer".

Once this property is maintained, you would create an active list filtering for that value exactly.

If you share more context, I can elaborate.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren