Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

BrianNZ
Mitglied

Linking Tickets to deals

lösung

I'd be keen on any thoughts on the below worflow....

1) we create a deal and move them through our pipe. 

2) at a certain point, we send them an online application form.

3) when this is completed, it creates a ticket for our provisioning team to action.

4) we link the ticket to the deal so the sales team know that provisioning is underway.

new to hubspot and wondering if there is a better way.

In a perfect world hubspot would have the ability to send the customer a form from the deal where they can complete 10-12 custom fields which then are stored against the deal.

appreciate any help or guidance.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Linking Tickets to deals

lösung

Hi @BrianNZ,

The product team is already planning a feature for this: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Use-Deal-Properties-in-Forms/idi-p/208361 I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the thread, that way you'll also receive automatic updates.

Until then, as far as workarounds go, it doesn't get much better than what you currently have, at least not within Sales Hub Starter. (With a Professional subscription, you could use workflows to automatically copy ticket property values into deal property fields.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

Linking Tickets to deals

lösung

Hi @BrianNZ,

The product team is already planning a feature for this: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Use-Deal-Properties-in-Forms/idi-p/208361 I'd recommend upvoting and commenting on the thread, that way you'll also receive automatic updates.

Until then, as far as workarounds go, it doesn't get much better than what you currently have, at least not within Sales Hub Starter. (With a Professional subscription, you could use workflows to automatically copy ticket property values into deal property fields.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JKalfayan
Teilnehmer/-in

Linking Tickets to deals

lösung

You realize your proposed workaround is to copy information from one object into another which unnecessarily creates loads of duplicated fields and data in those fields and of course that's got to be done via the workflows which isn't the easiest or most reliable way to related existing information to other parts of a database. Seems very backwards and like it should be a much higher priority than it is. Just let people associate properties across objects and your problem is solved.  Almost all the no/low-code CRMs have this functionality built in.