Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

AM8
トップ投稿者

Lead Generation non-paid flatlining

解決

Hi All, 

I wanted to reach out to the community and ask how are you all doing the non-paid lead-gen? I would be grateful if you could share some tactics that have worked well for you. 

We use the traditional approach :
Pillar Page --> Blogs -- CTA --> LP with Whitepaper --> Form --> lead scoring --> MQL 
I see that we are reaching a point where my non-paid leads are flatlining, and thus I am reaching out to the community for help. 

Thank you.
AM8

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

I wouldn't put lead scoring as a step between forms and MQLs.  Lead Scoring should be helping measure your marketing response rates regardless of the stage that someone is in.  Figure out what contacts may be more engaged or what may be causing your flatlining in that data.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
1件の返信
Ben_M
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

I wouldn't put lead scoring as a step between forms and MQLs.  Lead Scoring should be helping measure your marketing response rates regardless of the stage that someone is in.  Figure out what contacts may be more engaged or what may be causing your flatlining in that data.

0 いいね!