Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

skylightipv
Colaborador(a)

Knowledge Base Articles/Solutions behind a login

resolver

Hi,

We're new to Hubspot and I'm looking to port our Freshdesk Solutions over to Hubspot.  The user must be logged in to have access to these and I know Hubspot has SSO and Logged-in Visitor ID (which I will wire up) but I can't actually find where the solutions/help articles live nor a template for such.  I can see the Ticketing system in the Customer Portal but not a documentation area.  Can someone point me in the right direction please?  All Academy videos simply go on about a public KB but we don't want our proprietary solutions being public.

Cheers

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
HFisher7
Solução
Orientador(a) | Parceiro Elite

resolver

@skylightipv - When setting up your knowledge base in HubSpot you'll be able to define the access for it:

• Public and private: for each article, you can select whether it's available to all visitors or only visible to registered users. 
  • Private-only: all articles are visible to registered users only.

This HubSpot knowledge base article talks thorugh how to Set up membership registration pages

It is also possible to require visitors to log in with your SSO provider to view your content. This option is only available if SSO has been set up for the domain where your knowledge base is hosted. Resource to set this up here: Set up single sign-on (SSO)

Hannah Fisher
CRM Platform Consultant @ Elite HubSpot Partner BabelQuest
Unlock the potential of HubSpot

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
skylightipv
Colaborador(a)

resolver

0 Avaliação positiva
HFisher7
Solução

resolver

@skylightipv - When setting up your knowledge base in HubSpot you'll be able to define the access for it:

• Public and private: for each article, you can select whether it's available to all visitors or only visible to registered users. 
  • Private-only: all articles are visible to registered users only.

This HubSpot knowledge base article talks thorugh how to Set up membership registration pages

It is also possible to require visitors to log in with your SSO provider to view your content. This option is only available if SSO has been set up for the domain where your knowledge base is hosted. Resource to set this up here: Set up single sign-on (SSO)

Hannah Fisher
CRM Platform Consultant @ Elite HubSpot Partner BabelQuest
Unlock the potential of HubSpot

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution