Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

RJRao
Participant

Job Board for Website

SOLVE

Hi All, I am newbie to HubSpot. How can I create a job board in hubspot? Are there any plugins available in marketplace? Just like some plugins are available for wordpress. 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Job Board for Website

SOLVE

Hi @RJRao,

For the HubSpot CMS specifically you can find free certifications and training content here: https://academy.hubspot.com/courses?page=1#topics=web_development;certsOnly=true;

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Job Board for Website

SOLVE

@RJRao if you don't want to pursue custom development, there are a lot of job board apps that have iframe options that can be embedded on a website. I would recommend checking out the App directory and also doing a google search for "embed job board on website" and you'll see there are a lot of out of the box solutions.

Some themes even have an option to create manual job boards if you don't have a lot of data, which could even be dynamically linked to HubDB if you do and you aren't already using an external data source.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Jnix284
Solution

Job Board for Website

SOLVE

@RJRao if you don't want to pursue custom development, there are a lot of job board apps that have iframe options that can be embedded on a website. I would recommend checking out the App directory and also doing a google search for "embed job board on website" and you'll see there are a lot of out of the box solutions.

Some themes even have an option to create manual job boards if you don't have a lot of data, which could even be dynamically linked to HubDB if you do and you aren't already using an external data source.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Syeda_Fatima
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Job Board for Website

SOLVE

Hey @RJRao, you can customize the HubSpot CMS to create a job board. This involves coding your own job board interface, which might be a bit complex if you're just starting out.

You could have a column for form ID, which you can copy from the URL of the form edit page or from the form embed code (looks like 4e2baa89-a77e-4c23-859c-07123e781899), then in your HubL do this:

{% if row.form_id %}
{% form
form_to_use="{{ row.form_id }}"
%}
{% endif %}

If you're looking for a simpler solution, you can use an external job board service like Jobvite, ZipRecruiter, or Glassdoor. You can then embed the job board on a HubSpot landing page or website page and direct people to that page.

Hope this helps!

RJRao
Participant

Job Board for Website

SOLVE

Hi @Syeda_Fatima , thank you for your response. Could you please help me with a video tutorial or recommend some tutorials from HubSpot Academy? I would really appreciate it 🙂 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Job Board for Website

SOLVE

Hi @RJRao,

For the HubSpot CMS specifically you can find free certifications and training content here: https://academy.hubspot.com/courses?page=1#topics=web_development;certsOnly=true;

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Syeda_Fatima

Job Board for Website

SOLVE

Dear @RJRao, you can book a demo from here: https://designers.hubspot.com/inspire/entry/job-portal-in-hubspot 

They will explain all the functionality and also you can refer to the chat. Hope this helps!

0 Upvotes