Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

user2384734
Contributor

Is there a way to import contact data from a Linkedin Profile page?

I thought there would be an easy solution for this, but my google searches have come up empty. 

It's fairly straightforward. I would like a way to simply (one click import) import contact details from a Linkedin Profile page. Is there a reputable Chrome extension or way to do this?

Scenario: I connect with someone on Linkedin and exchange a few messages. I would now like to take that conversation offline (via personal email). I want to put that contact in my Hubspot database. As far as I know, the only way to do this, is to manually setup a new contact in hubspot and then go to the linkedin profile page and manually copy and paste the contact's name, email address, phone number, etc. 

This has to be fairly common practice, why is there not some obvious automated way to do this. Did I just miss it in my searches?

2 Replies 2
user2384734
Contributor

Thanks for the detailed response. Good to know LinkMatch is a legit extension. That's the one I came across, but was concerned about enabling it, as Hubspot gives a warning that it's not approved. 

I tried Leadjet, but it did not seem as good and it seems they charge a fee to import each contact with credits. For such a simple process and tool, having a subscription business model to use the extension is a bit crazy. Anyway, LinkMatch works great. Thanks again!!

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @user2384734,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

There are a couple of integrations available, you can check which one works the best for you.

• Leadjet is an official HubSpot app partner. You can learn more about the integration in this Community article and also get in touch with the provider directly. 

Our users also often use these 2 integrations: 

I hope this helps! 

Cheers

Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes