Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Mariogoo
Participant

Is it against Instagram tos?

SOLVE

I bought around 20k followers for our business from this website - but just wondering if I should do it again as I am not sure if it is against Instagram tos.

Couldn't find anything online regarding this to be honest.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Mariogoo,

I would advise against buying Instagram followers, it does in fact violate Instagram's terms of service:

"You can't attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users." + "You can't do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose." (source)

Some additional resources:

The first post outlines some alternatives to buying and you can also find some nice strategies in this Quora thread.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
OliviaEmily213

SOLVE

No, it is not against Instagram's Terms of Service to buy followers. However, it is essential to ensure that the purchased followers are genuine and active to maintain the integrity of your account. As long as you use reputable services like followershub.de, which provide authentic followers, you can enhance your Instagram presence without violating Instagram's guidelines.

0 Upvotes
Pna80

SOLVE

If you're looking to purchase authentic Instagram followers in Canada, feel free to visit this website 

https://instantviral.ca/

0 Upvotes
knrouillier

SOLVE

I think your services will be useful to many people. How long have you been working in targeting? What guarantees do you offer? As far as I know, if you attract too many inactive subscribers, Instagram considers them bots and shadowbans the account. My company has launched its own Instagram page, and I really need some extra instagram likes, so I know what I'm talking about. I'm also planning to create another page to sell some items. Hope this strategy will pay off.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Mariogoo,

I would advise against buying Instagram followers, it does in fact violate Instagram's terms of service:

"You can't attempt to buy, sell, or transfer any aspect of your account (including your username) or solicit, collect, or use login credentials or badges of other users." + "You can't do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose." (source)

Some additional resources:

The first post outlines some alternatives to buying and you can also find some nice strategies in this Quora thread.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.