Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

ToniCH
Participant

Invoice from external Tool

Hello Community
We are using HubSpot and a Project Management Tool called Moco. We create all invoices in Moco. 
Moco and HubSpot can be connected via Zapier.
I guess, it is not a big deal to get the Data from a Invoice out of Moco.

But, wher do you "store" the Data in HubSpot?

How you solved this Requirement? Second: not all employees should see the invoices in HuBSpot. Invoices are more or less only for the Dashboard and Sales Report.

Later on, i like to see in the Dashboard, the ammount we billed each month to see, if we are okay with our Salestarget for every Year. 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Aakar
Key Advisor

Thanks @TiphaineCuisset 

Hi, @ToniCH  I've not used HubSpot custom objects yet, so I can't say much about it. However, I think the HubSpot custom object will be able to solve your issue.

Anyways, you can test it out by creating custom contact properties and sending Moco values to HubSpot custom contact properties. Are you able to do that currently? 

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
ToniCH
Participant

Hi Aakar
Thank you for the Idea. We will check it out middle of October. Until then, i do not find the time to do that. But i will let you know!

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ToniCH 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @Mike_Eastwood @Aakar do you have any thoughts for @ToniCH on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes