Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

LINCScott
Contributor

Integration with Zoom Meetings

Zoom offers excellent integration with Zoom Webinar, including APIs and other excellent documentation.

I hate Zoom Webinars.  You can't talk have a dialog with your attendees on cam and microphone.  So we use Zoom Meetings.

The problem is that there's no really good way that I have found yet, to capture the registration process and make it work seamlessly with Hubspot workflow. 

Have any of you broken the code?  

4 Replies 4
JackieLalley
Contributor | Gold Partner
Contributor | Gold Partner

Zoom Meetings integration is badly needed! There is a Zap for now and we are going to work with a client to try it out: https://zapier.com/apps/hubspot/integrations/zoom/70023/turn-new-zoom-registrants-into-hubspot-conta...

Suzanneranner
Participant

how did this experiment go?

0 Upvotes
JoeBurchard
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Have you set up the Zoom integration with HubSpot yet? It's a powerful integration that connects HubSpot and Zoom fairly seamlessly. More details can be found in this knowledge base article

0 Upvotes
LINCScott
Contributor

Yes, of course. That doesn't really do anything for Zoom Meetings except to schedule them inside Hubspot Meetings.  It doesn't transfer any registration data, create lists, allow automation, or anything else I need.