Calling

CKishon
Participant

Inbound calling with my number

Hi,

Now there in inbound calling in Hubspot. however I didn't succeeded to understand if I can get inbounds call to my number and not to new number that Hubspot provide.

Thank you

4 Replies 4
JStenbaek
Contributor

This is also a big issue for us as all our sales reps don't have a company phone to which we can forward the call to. we therefor need to be able to have another provider to receive the inbound calls to ideally the native hubspot caller 

0 Upvotes
LoriM
Participant

Hello!

I upvoted this due to an efficiency and opportunity being missed here.  A new number (from Hubspot) would require updating all marketing materials/content, creating waste and confusion for existing clients.

Currently, inbound calls require a 3rd party app as a go-between so it would look like this:
our current ph# > 3rd party ph# > Hubspot ph#
....which unnecessarily adds a "middleman" and an extra layer of cost and management.  

Ideally, being able to register a company's existing ph# directly with Hubspot would simplify this process immensely.  Tbh, I am shocked that there aren't more votes on this.  Thanks for reading! : )

0 Upvotes
jolle
Recognized Expert | Partner
Recognized Expert | Partner

Hey @CKishon, thanks for reaching out!

Inbound calls work through a HubSpot-provided phone number (more info in this Knowledge Base article). The call first goes through to the HubSpot phone number, then it forwards the call to your personal phone number. This is so that HubSpot is able to properly track and record inbound calls. Check out this Knowledge Base article for additional information on receiving inbound calls in HubSp....

If you want to receive inbound calls directly to your personal phone number, then you can use your personal phone number in all of your outreach. Just keep in mind that HubSpot won't be able to track, log, or record any calls that don't come through the HubSpot-provided phone number.

Hope this helps!!

Jacob Olle

Marketing Operations Manager

HubSpot Certified Trainer

Create Your Own Free Signature
CKishon
Participant

Thank you for your response,

So if I understood correnct, there is no way to get a phone call via Hubspot and the number the client dial is the number of the business, it should be replace with the number of Hubspot?

0 Upvotes