Inbound Marketing - Mechanical & Industrial Engineers and Construction & Architecture Industry
Feb 18, 2020 11:36 AM
I'm currently focusing in on the Mechanical & Industrial Engineering and Construction & Architecture industries. From what I have found their largest pain points are:
- Shortening the sales cycle (most important)
- Generating more wuality leads and prospects
- Content creation and marketing
- Closing more leads
- Integrating sales and marketing team efforts
- Increasing customer engagement
- Improving brand awreness
- Lowering the cost of a sale
Are there any tips and tricks you have in order to provide more value for these types of clients. It's been a struggle to bring clients on board. These industries are 10 years behind in terms of marketing and sales strategies.
How do others bring in new business, email, prospect, and engage with these type of busnesses?