Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

KSurkus
Participant

Importing Data to HubSpot from Zoho Bigin

SOLVE

I have been trying to import data from our current CRM platforms (Zoho Bigin). Bigin exports companies, contacts and deals separately.

All of that is fine, but when I tried to import the data into HubSpot, it only seems to allow uploading only up to 2 files and up to 2 associations. Which isn't ideal as we need to associate Company, Contact and a deal all together without duplication.

The only suggestion I have been given is to go through all of the data and merge it all into 1 master file.  As a test it would take hours to prepare it, but then when going live it would be a nightmare to keep on doing it.

Has anyone found a way to import 3 associations without merging data and without any data duplication?

Would be great to hear your ideas and thoughts.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Gilempert
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KSurkus ! That does sound like a nightmare, working with 2 crms and a spreadsheet. Of course the recommendation would be to continue with only 1 CRM, but I don´t know if there's some important reason why you are doing it that way. This way of working may bring real issues with data consistency that's why I add my vote to a master file that brings info into HubSpot until you find a way to redefine techstack/processes.

I bet that's not the answer you were hoping for, sorry for that; I still hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Gisele

Gisele Lempert

Co-Fundadora

Vende Más

HubSpot Certified Trainer - HubSpot Certified Partner

website
https://www.vendemas-mkt.com/
Programa un entrenamiento

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Gilempert
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KSurkus ! That does sound like a nightmare, working with 2 crms and a spreadsheet. Of course the recommendation would be to continue with only 1 CRM, but I don´t know if there's some important reason why you are doing it that way. This way of working may bring real issues with data consistency that's why I add my vote to a master file that brings info into HubSpot until you find a way to redefine techstack/processes.

I bet that's not the answer you were hoping for, sorry for that; I still hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Gisele

Gisele Lempert

Co-Fundadora

Vende Más

HubSpot Certified Trainer - HubSpot Certified Partner

website
https://www.vendemas-mkt.com/
Programa un entrenamiento
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @KSurkus,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wonder if @Gilempert@AdamLPW, and @BukunmiOdetayo could share some advice here? Thank you! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings