Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

wbMM
Participante

Ideas to View Content Topics Sent to a Contact

resolver

Often during prospecting or long nuture, I wonder whether I've sent a contact a particular topic or piece of content. 

I have a list of buyer persona pain points and challenger topics. These often contain links to blog or LinkedIn posts, or even outside references. 

I sure would love a link from a contacts record (or even a direct plug-in view) of that list of topics. Anyone have ideas?

Besides a manual spreadsheet in another tab (one sheet for each contact!). 

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
AM8
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

@PamCotton  Thanks for tagging me. 

@wbMM : Depends on how you are sending the content to your contact. If you are sending them nurture emails with specific content, then you can make a dynamic "list" for each content piece filtered on that marketing email, and that way if someone has received an email with a particular content piece, you'll know to filter them out. 

List -- contact was sent email - " ABC ebook copy" 

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
AM8
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

@PamCotton  Thanks for tagging me. 

@wbMM : Depends on how you are sending the content to your contact. If you are sending them nurture emails with specific content, then you can make a dynamic "list" for each content piece filtered on that marketing email, and that way if someone has received an email with a particular content piece, you'll know to filter them out. 

List -- contact was sent email - " ABC ebook copy" 

Hope this helps
Thank you.
-AM8 
#Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
PamCotton
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hello @wbMM 

What I can think would be exporting your contacts sou can have a list of them, you can filter your contacts by a specific property and have them in an excel sheet where you can work with the details of the contacts exported ( more information here

I will also be tagging some of our top contributors to help with any additional idea to your subject,  ajchapman20. @ajchapman20,  @Krystina@AM8  would you like to share any thoughts and extra ideas into @wbMM question?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !