Ask Me Anything and Panel Discussions

AngelaHicks
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

I'm Angela, HubSpot Academy Professor. Ask Me Anything & get answers in a live broadcast!

Hi. I'm Angela, a Professor at HubSpot Academy. I'm here to answer your questions about HubSpot Marketing Free. Ask Me Anything! Some of your questions are going to be answered live during the HubSpot Academy Cap Show live broadcast, June 9 at 4 pm EST. You can start posting questions now and ask questions during the show!  

If you're not sure what to ask, here are some ideas:
  • How do you know when your lead flow is performing well? 
  • When should you contact leads based on their activity on the contact record?
  • What new training is the Academy team working on? 
  • How do I use traffic sources to improve conversion rates? 
  • What's your favorite ice cream flavor? (It's coffee! Really -- ask me anything.)
This AMA will be broadcast live on June 9, at 4:00 PM EST. Sign up and tune in here! All questions will be answered here by June 12, at 10:00 AM EST when this AMA closes. I will answer as many questions as I can during the live show! I can't wait!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: Thanks to all who tuned in for The Cap Show last week. Check out the recorded show HERE to see myself and @Ty answer your questions on air 🙂
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy
22 Replies 22
aliciaw
Top Contributor

I'm Angela, HubSpot Academy Professor. Ask Me Anything & get answers in a live broadcast!

Hey @AngelaHicks, thanks for starting this thread. 

We are starting to use the Lead Flows tool but are running into a bit of a debate on my team. We will really just be collecting visitors' email addresses to sign up for our newsletter, but we'd like to get some insignts into what pages are performing best/generating the most submissions.

Beacuse of this, would you recommend creating a different flow for different pages, or will we be able to analyze this data by creating the same leadflow and using it on all of our pages?

AngelaHicks
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @aliciaw,

At this time, the lead flow conversion rate is an aggregate across all pages that house the lead flow. If you create separate lead flows for different pages, you'd have the separate numbers for different pages. What I'd recommend is using data that you've already collected via Google Analytics, HubSpot Page Performance, etc. to determine where you start putting your lead flows. Look for pages that have high views, high engagement (time on page over 2:00 is a common benchmark), and bounce rates below 40% indicate an extremely high performing page. By using this information, you'll have a direction for which pages get the lead flow first! 

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy
0 Upvotes