Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

sarahmic
Participante

Hubspot effectiveness for solopreneurs.

resolver

I really like Hubspot! It is keeping me on task like never before. However, so much of it

seems designed for teams or groups that I am just wondering if there is a way to hide or tailor the interface for someone who is on their own. I feel ike it assumes tasks are going to assigned to different people instead of having a version that would speak to you as if you are alone in the endeavor. Anyone else feel this way? 

1 Soluciones aceptada
alanosborne
Solución
Participante

resolver

Hello

Yes, this is designed to join all departments to sing the same tune and glowing message to all the client touch points in a business.

However, as a solo like myself depending on the size of the contract, HubSpot data collection and code placed in your website is a good start.

1 Collecting possible leads in as many ways possible to get the email is your first goal.

2 add as much data as you can about the possible lead.

3 When they pop on to your site you get alerted, times ticking, look up data so your no stranger and call them with a solution your know they have.

e.g Bob is looking at my video marketing page, his data says the budget is low.

I look up and read all data i have and call bob. " Hi bob its Alan ... Iv just finished a video shoot for a client and it went quicker than we thought, I thought of you first if you want to pop down and do your shoot for the budget price.... sure thing bob, see you then".  

This is just one use a solo can use 😉

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
Framewave
Participante

resolver

Did you ever find ways to tailor and simplify the interface around a single user?

0 Me gusta
alanosborne
Solución
Participante

resolver

Hello

Yes, this is designed to join all departments to sing the same tune and glowing message to all the client touch points in a business.

However, as a solo like myself depending on the size of the contract, HubSpot data collection and code placed in your website is a good start.

1 Collecting possible leads in as many ways possible to get the email is your first goal.

2 add as much data as you can about the possible lead.

3 When they pop on to your site you get alerted, times ticking, look up data so your no stranger and call them with a solution your know they have.

e.g Bob is looking at my video marketing page, his data says the budget is low.

I look up and read all data i have and call bob. " Hi bob its Alan ... Iv just finished a video shoot for a client and it went quicker than we thought, I thought of you first if you want to pop down and do your shoot for the budget price.... sure thing bob, see you then".  

This is just one use a solo can use 😉

0 Me gusta
sarahmic
Participante

resolver

I like this idea a lot. Can you tell me if you have experienced a lot of bot responses when

you have pop ups on your website? I have only receieved one out of 15 pop up requests from my website that was an actual person. Thank you!

0 Me gusta
alanosborne
Participante

resolver

Hi Saramic

I dont know why your getting bots?

It should only be triggered by emails in your CRM?

0 Me gusta