Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

ABundel

Hubspot Tracking URLs

SOLVE

Hello Everyone, 

I am trying to create Hubspot Tracking URLs for youtube links. But I don't know why it is not working, I can't see any traffic. Can anyone provide me with any solution? 

Thanks and Regards

Atul

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

Hubspot Tracking URLs

SOLVE

Hello @ABundel ,

Okay you are sending emails with CTA's or simply links set in text of email content so one thing I want to tell you that HubSpot have default setting that any link if added in hubspot email, Hubspot automatically added UTM parameters into that. 

And yes if check via this link by adding your portal id https://app.hubspot.com/analytics/{Your-HubSpot-Portal-ID}/utm-campaigns

You will reach to traffic analytics where you can check performance of your UTM's and yes if you already visited here and you can 't see any performances then in this I would suggest you to check once in your email performance of that specific email if you scroll down little that page you will find a click map/heat map which shows activity on your emails like it shows you performance engangement of your email content like this - 

SNigam_0-1659425300594.png

Okay so thorugh this you can identify if no one is engaging might be that's why your data of UTMs is not available.

I hope this helps you.

Thank you

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
SNigam
Key Advisor

Hubspot Tracking URLs

SOLVE

Hello @ABundel ,

I want to confirm from you that you have created tracking url from HubSpot Tracking URL Builder for you tube videos and where you -

1. Have used this created URL on your website
  2. Where are you tracking these url's clicks

If you please answer these questions I think I can help you better then.

Thank you

ABundel

Hubspot Tracking URLs

SOLVE

Hi SNigam,
Yes I  have created a tracking url from HubSpot Tracking URL Builder for youtube videos.  I am using the URLs for prospecting emails and I want to track them on Hubspot.

Thanks and regards

Atul

0 Upvotes
SNigam
Solution
Key Advisor

Hubspot Tracking URLs

SOLVE

Hello @ABundel ,

Okay you are sending emails with CTA's or simply links set in text of email content so one thing I want to tell you that HubSpot have default setting that any link if added in hubspot email, Hubspot automatically added UTM parameters into that. 

And yes if check via this link by adding your portal id https://app.hubspot.com/analytics/{Your-HubSpot-Portal-ID}/utm-campaigns

You will reach to traffic analytics where you can check performance of your UTM's and yes if you already visited here and you can 't see any performances then in this I would suggest you to check once in your email performance of that specific email if you scroll down little that page you will find a click map/heat map which shows activity on your emails like it shows you performance engangement of your email content like this - 

SNigam_0-1659425300594.png

Okay so thorugh this you can identify if no one is engaging might be that's why your data of UTMs is not available.

I hope this helps you.

Thank you