Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

JDalton1
Miembro

Hubspot Starter- Separating Sales and Marketing Contacts from Service

resolver

We recently upgraded from the free version to Hubspot Starter- Which gives us access to Service Hub- 

We were initially running two seperate Hubspot accounts, one for sales and related activities and one for service. 

At the moment, we are runnning our service out of the starter account- 

The Problem: 

We currently have 700+ active clients, for which we need to keep track of service history/technician visits etc. 

The contacts property requirements etc here are totally different to what we require from our Sales/Marketing Properties. 

I.E we have hardware installation dates etc at forefront of our contacts used for service. 

For Sales/Marketing- It's the usuals- 

Is there a way we can retain our service properties layout and optimise our sales/marketing contact properties seperately? 

Additionally, we would use the ticket function for service- but our techinicians are in the field and it's not supported by the iOS app- is there any sign of this being developed? 

1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @JDalton1,

Customized contact record sidebars (with specific properties) are unfortunately only available in Enterprise, not in Starter: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#personalize-record-sidebars-for-sp... (I'm not aware of any workarounds for Starter subscriptions.)

Regarding the iOS app, there is already a corresponding request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. As of August 2020, the product team is working on a beta for bringing Tickets to Android. You can find more information under the above link.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
LMersr
Miembro

resolver

Yes the guidance in the reply is very useful I was also looking for the same process to apply in my project here and this guide  helped me to separate the sales and marketing contacts...

karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @JDalton1,

Customized contact record sidebars (with specific properties) are unfortunately only available in Enterprise, not in Starter: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/customize-record-sidebars#personalize-record-sidebars-for-sp... (I'm not aware of any workarounds for Starter subscriptions.)

Regarding the iOS app, there is already a corresponding request in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. As of August 2020, the product team is working on a beta for bringing Tickets to Android. You can find more information under the above link.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.