Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

LChamberlain

Hubspot Meetings for Support team

SOLVE

Hi Folks! 

Has anyone here used Hubspot meetings for their Support team? ☎️

I'm looking into ways to provide scheduled support calls rather than folks calling into a call center.

I'd love your help!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LChamberlain,

Yes, a lot of Sales Hub features are also available in Service Hub. For scheduled support calls you could for example look into round robin meeting links. HubSpot will automatically check the custom availability you set in the scheduling page's availability settings against the selected team members' integrated calendars and block off busy times when none of the selected team members are available.

Let me know if you have specific follow-up questions!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @KFase,

Thanks for your feedback! HubSpot has a knowledge base with how-to guides and an Academy with a variety of offerings for users to learn more about the software. I would recommend taking the Sales Software and Marketing Software certification courses if you would like to learn more about HubSpot tools.

I hope this helps 🙂 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LChamberlain,

Yes, a lot of Sales Hub features are also available in Service Hub. For scheduled support calls you could for example look into round robin meeting links. HubSpot will automatically check the custom availability you set in the scheduling page's availability settings against the selected team members' integrated calendars and block off busy times when none of the selected team members are available.

Let me know if you have specific follow-up questions!

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.