Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

SSSD
メンバー

HubSpot hijacking other forms?

I installed the HubSpot wordpress plugin because it is well rated and it integrates with Facebook ads... 

But today I was very disappointed to receive a New Submissions on collected forms from HubSpot forms! 

I have not created any forms in HubSpot and have not deployed any such forms on my website. 

By digging further, and testing, I realized that HubSpot has "hijacked" my newsletter form and is redirecting submissions to it. 

This change took place "behind my back" ... It did not appear anywhere in the installation procedure of the plugin. I was never informed and definitely never approved that other forms on the website will be hijacked by HubSpot. 

0 いいね!
3件の返信
Tnichs
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

Hi, have you checked your 'non hubspot form' settings Go to Settings>Marketing>Forms then select the Non-HubSpot Forms tab and ensure that this turned off

Screenshot 2020-04-24 09.51.01.png

klood digital, become the HubSpot Hero
SSSD
メンバー

I am sorry, I don't intend to be rude, but  I thought my original message was clear.... 

Please read again: 

I realized that HubSpot has "hijacked" my newsletter form and is redirecting submissions to it. 

This change took place "behind my back" ... It did not appear anywhere in the installation procedure of the plugin. I was never informed and definitely never approved that other forms on the website will be hijacked by HubSpot. 

0 いいね!
SSSD
メンバー

and sorry, but the image posted in your kind reply has nothing to do with your answer. 

0 いいね!