Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

SMurphy4

HubSpot Visualforce Page issue

SOLVE

I have a HubSpot-Salesforce integration set up and have added the HubSpot Visualforce page to the Contact page layout (I am using Salesforce Classic currently).  If I log in to Salesforce on one laptop and navigate to a Contact detail page, I successfully see the information I expect:

SMurphy4_0-1667227176971.png

If I log out of that laptop and log into Salesforce on a different laptop as the same user and navigate to the contact, I get the following error:  

SMurphy4_1-1667227316520.png

Any insight on why this might be happening would be appreciated.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
SMurphy4
Solution

SOLVE

Hey Kristen.  Thanks for getting back.  Clearing the cache didn't work and using an Incognito window causes Third Party cookie issues.  I think there was a mismatch between who I was logged into Salesforce as and who I was logged into HubSpot as.  But I did get it corrected by allowing all cookies and logging in correctly.  Thanks again.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SMurphy4,

Thank you for reaching out! 

It sounds like this may be a local issue related to the second laptop as the first laptop you reviewed this on is displaying the record correct? 

In order to determine if this is a caching issue, may I get you to clear your cache and cookies and view the record in Incognito mode, please? I've included a couple of step-by-step articles below from Google below for you. 

Google | Clear cache and cookies

Google | Incognito mode

Can you try those steps out and let us know how it goes?

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
SMurphy4
Solution

SOLVE

Hey Kristen.  Thanks for getting back.  Clearing the cache didn't work and using an Incognito window causes Third Party cookie issues.  I think there was a mismatch between who I was logged into Salesforce as and who I was logged into HubSpot as.  But I did get it corrected by allowing all cookies and logging in correctly.  Thanks again.