Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

asanders_GC

HubSpot Social Media Post/Upload Discoloration

When posting using HubSpot to post on social media, posts are being uploaded with different color saturations. For example, these posts are the same colors, but when uploaded to Instagram through HubSpot, they were posted with different color saturations. We've had this issue on all social platforms.

Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 8.46.41 AM.png

2 Replies 2
PJanakiraman6
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi asanders_GC  I do understand the issue of Color saturations, How about trying a compression app that does not compromise on the quality of Images. I use LitePics - HubSpot Certified App for Image compression 30% lossless method and post installing it automates the image compressions as well. Not sure if this is what your looking for but you could give it a try and let me know if it helps.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @asanders_GC 

Welcome to the Community.

This article explains why there are small differences in image clarity:

HubSpot’s file manager uses image compression on JPEGs and PNGs to help optimize loading speeds on your HubSpot-hosted content. Social media networks also use image compression in posts, which may vary in quality from what you see in HubSpot.

For this reason, it’s recommended to use relatively high-resolution images for each network. If your image doesn’t conform with a social network’s requirements, a warning will appear in HubSpot’s social publishing tool to help adjust your image accordingly.

I hope this helps

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !