Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

rmander
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

How to use HubSpot to remove friction & grow your business!

As an Inbound Consultant on HubSpot's Professional Service's team I speak to HubSpot users (generally Marketing or Sales leaders) on a weekly basis about strategy and how their business is performing.

In doing that I’ve delivered countless sessions on things like the Inbound methodology, optimising your sales funnel, marketing-sales alignment and more!

However over the last year or so I've noticed that a lot customers, particularly the ones who’ve been using HubSpot for 1 or more years, were getting more and more savvy.

They had a fully functioning Inbound machine up and running already before even getting HubSpot! That means they were running ebook & webinar driven campaigns, had automated lead nurturing and their sales team had a process for picking up and working with the leads being passed to them from marketing.

They'd even created topic clusters on their blog to drive highly relevant organic traffic!

So the question became - "if so many companies are doing this, how do I in today’s world stand out from the competition? And how do I continue to see the types of results that we were seeing 4 or 5 years ago and prevent diminishing returns from my marketing and sales efforts?"

And of course now in our current situation with an ongoing global health situation, move to virtual work and potential economic downturn, the need to find ways to differentiate, optimise performance to reduce costs & increase outputs becomes more important than ever.

I believe this is where removing friction & leveraging the flywheel model to grow your business can help. 

Earlier on this year I ran a webinar on exactly this topic.

If you're interested in learning more the webinar is now available on-demand here!

1 Reply 1
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

How to use HubSpot to remove friction & grow your business!

Thank you for sharing this @rmander !

This kind of resource might be helpful for your clients too?: @karstenkoehler , @dianalcont and @DAnaGuiloff