Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Jesse
Participante

How to track a BDR's performance when they are handing off leads?

resolver

My sales department just recently added an entry-level BDR to perform some outbound cold-calls. As soon as they have drummed up some interest from a call, our current process is that he change the contact's lifecycle stage to 'SQL' and then change the 'contact owner' to be whichever sales rep will be managing the SQL (scheduling a demo, etc.)

My question to the community is this; how do we track our BDRs performance? At the end of the month i want to be able to run a report and track the leads he's passed over. What do people think is the best way to track this?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
mark_vande_haar
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

I have a custom deal property (dropdown) called "Deal Source" similar to Original source but tracks the final attribution to the pipeline.  It started out as manual but I've added some workflows to set this automatically.  You can make it a mandatory field when creating a deal if your SQLs go to the pipeline. If not you can add this same property on the contact side.

@Jesse 

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
mark_vande_haar
Solución
Colaborador

resolver

I have a custom deal property (dropdown) called "Deal Source" similar to Original source but tracks the final attribution to the pipeline.  It started out as manual but I've added some workflows to set this automatically.  You can make it a mandatory field when creating a deal if your SQLs go to the pipeline. If not you can add this same property on the contact side.

@Jesse