Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

PRanhem
Participant

How to create a list with contacts without future sales activites - tasks, calls, meetings

SOLVE

Hi
I want to double-check how our sales use our lead status and therefor 
I try to create lists of all contacts with (list no 1) and without (list no 2) any activities planned by a Contact owner.
Contacts that do or don't have activities like tasks, meetings, or calls planned in the future. 

Thanks
Petra

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

How to create a list with contacts without future sales activites - tasks, calls, meetings

SOLVE

Hi @PRanhem,

You can use the property Next activity date for this and filter for "Next activity date is known" (list 1) or "Next activity date is unknown" (list 2).

Here's the definition of the property: the date of the next upcoming activity for the contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record. This includes logging a future call, sales email, meeting, scheduling a future meeting, or scheduling a task to be done in the future.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PRanhem,

You can use the property Next activity date for this and filter for "Next activity date is known" (list 1) or "Next activity date is unknown" (list 2).

Here's the definition of the property: the date of the next upcoming activity for the contact. This is set automatically by HubSpot based on user actions in the contact record. This includes logging a future call, sales email, meeting, scheduling a future meeting, or scheduling a task to be done in the future.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.