Tips, Tricks & Best Practices

Emildeca1

How to complete the Marketing Software Exam without Pro Edition

SOLVE

I have completed the Marketing Software Certification exam but there are some exercises I cannot complete as I don't have the Pro level or above. HubSpot is holding my certificate until I complete the assignments. How do I solve this issue? The Pro version is $890/Month

Exercises I cannot complete without the Pro VersionExercises I cannot complete without the Pro VersionThis is the message you see when you try to complete an assignmentThis is the message you see when you try to complete an assignment

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Emildeca1,

Some courses simply require a paid subscription (Starter, Professional, Enterprise). There are users in the community who completed their exercises by starting a 14-day trial of a Professional subscription. You should be able to access trials in your portal by copying this link https://app.hubspot.com/trial-picker/123456789  and replacing 123456789 with your portal ID.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Emildeca1,

Some courses simply require a paid subscription (Starter, Professional, Enterprise). There are users in the community who completed their exercises by starting a 14-day trial of a Professional subscription. You should be able to access trials in your portal by copying this link https://app.hubspot.com/trial-picker/123456789  and replacing 123456789 with your portal ID.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.